Venom Motorsports Off-Road Products:
- 6 Months Engine/Transmission Warranty
- 6 Months Parts Replacements Warranty
- 90 Days Limited Chassis/Suspension, Electrical System
- 30 Days Battery Warranty
- 30 Days Fuel System Warranty
Warranty requests on any of the below items may be submitted for review to Venom Motorsports warranty/parts department.
If a part is deemed defective by Venom Motorsports, the part will be covered under warranty.
●Spark Plugs ● Throttle Cable / Idle Cable ● Brake Line Cable
●Clutch Cable ● Drive Chains ● Drive Belts
● CVT belts ● Air Cleaner Element & Bracket ● Clutch / Clutch Components
● Fuel Lines ● Vacuum lines ● Fuel Pumps ● Front / Rear Brake Pads / Shoes
● Bushings ● Bearings ● Light Bulbs
● Piston Rings ● Gaskets, O-rings ● Starter motor
● Variator weights/rollers ● Suspension Shock and Linkage Bushings
● Fuses / Rubber Parts ● Outside Plastic Parts, Body ● Valves, Valve Guides, Valve Seals
● Floor Boards / Pegs ● Front / Rear Tires & Tubes ● Front / Rear Rims ● Gear / Engine Oil
● Front / Rear Brake Rotors ● Brake / Clutch Levers ● Oil / Fuel Filters
● Grips, throttle tubes ● Steering Stem Bearings ● Any Wear Items
Damage caused by the following is not covered under this warranty.
Unavoidable natural disasters, fire, collision, theft, improper storage or transportation,
negligence of the periodic maintenance, improper use, racing, jumping, improper repair,
adjustment or maintenance, repairs and adjustments not done by Venom Motorsports dealers, use of non-genuine Venom Motorsports parts, using the product for commercial use, unauthorized modification made to the product, operation of the vehicle when it is
overheating, or installing performance parts or components on the vehicle that change the
original engineering. The Factory Limited Warranty does not cover damage caused by, or
resulting from, any other reason besides a manufacturer’s defect.